You’ve decided to start getting regular spinal checkups. You’re starting to experience some real benefits of chiropractic care.
You might be feeling:
- Lighter, looser and less tense.
- More energetic, you’re sleeping better and your mood is great.
- Less pain, more comfort and mentally more positive.
- More upright, stronger posture and less slouching.
Firstly keep up the good work. Getting your spine healthier is a process. It takes time, consistency and some amount of effort.
This is the formula I use with great success to help others in my community of Ultimo, Pyrmont, Haymarket, Glebe and Chippendale who have been in your shoes before:
- Stick to your recommendations until your first review.
- Attend a spinal exercises workshop to know what exercises to do to strengthen your spine.
- Look out for our latest blog post or podcast episode to help manage your stress and injuries.
I look forward to your next spinal checkup.